LANCASHIRE SOCK MANUFACTURING COMPANY
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974
This is the Health and Safety Policy Statement of Lancashire Sock Manufacturing Company.
Our statement of general policy is:
• To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities;
• To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
• To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment;
• To ensure safe handling and use of substances;
• To provide information instruction and supervision for employees;
• To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
• To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
• To maintain safe and healthy working conditions;
• To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
Mr. G. W. Ormerod,
Lancashire Sock Manufacturing Company • Britannia Mill • Bacup • Lancashire OL13 9RZ • England
© Copyright 2014 Lancashire Sock
is Registered in England.
VAT No: GB146 4462 64. Reg. No: 00525682. Reg. Office: Britannia Mill, Bacup,
Lancashire 0L13 9RZ. All rights reserved.